Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Freedom at last!

Finals are done! School is over! I can finally have my life back!! Hooray!

The top thing on my list of activities I've been missing out on is reading. I've always been a bit of a bookworm and it's been terrible not being able to read for fun. So when I saw this beauty at World Market, I couldn't pass it up.
I never see tea books out in the wild. They all seem to hide in their Amazon habitats and I really prefer to flip through them before I buy. I think this one was fate.


I'm also excited to start being productive again.  Actually finish some tea reviews instead of just drinking them and reveling in how delicious they are while sharing none of it.  Of course that's assuming I can suddenly learn to be organized and disciplined.  I bet there's a lot of ideas on how to do that on Pinterest.  I'll go make some tea and "research" that.  

Happy Sunday all!

1 comment:

  1. Modern Tea was a fantastic book. I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts once you finish it. Setting a writing schedule for yourself can help a lot with staying organized. Once it becomes habit you won't even have to think about it :)

    ReplyDelete